Θέλουμε να σας ενημερώσουμε ότι η προθεσμία για την υποβολή του φακέλου προκειμένου ένας μαθητής/τρια να ενταχθεί στο καθεστώς ειδικών ρυθμίσεων για τις εξετάσεις του BAC, είναι η 15η Οκτωβρίου 2019 για όσα παιδιά θα φοιτήσουν στην S5 από τον προσεχή Σεπτέμβριο.
Ακολουθεί κατάλογος δικαιολογητικών και εγγράφων για την υποστήριξη της Αίτησης.
The file submitted must contain the following documents, that have to be completed and returned to the school by no later than 15th of october 2019.Requests will not be considered after the deadline.
- An application letter
- A dedicated Request for Special Arrangements in S6 and S7 (see documentation and ask the school for the form) in which parents ask the Board of Inspectors to award their child the requested arrangement, to be spelled out and justified n detail.
- A justifying medical/psychological/psycho-educational and /or multidisciplinary report, which must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be up to date. It must be less than two years old.
- Be legible, on paper with letter head, signed and dated.
- If not written in one of the working languages, be accompanied by a translation into French, English or German.
- State the title, name and professional credentials of the expert(s) who has/have undertaken the evaluation and diagnosis of the pupil.
- Provide a clear diagnosis according to DSM-V or the ICD-10 510threvision of the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, a medical classification list by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- State the nature of the pupil’s medical/psychological/psycho-educational needs.
- Contain a summary or conclusion stating the special arrangements required, as well as where appropriate, recommendations for teaching/learning, for the school’s consideration.
- Reports for learning disorders need to describe the pupil’s strengths and difficulties through standardized scores (cognitive assessment) and their impact on learning (educational evidence) and the tests or techniques used to arrive at the diagnosis.
- In order to avoid possible conflict of interest, the expert assessing the pupils will be neither an employee of the European Schools nor a relative of the pupil.
Decisions will be made in the Board of Inspectors in February and communicated to the schools by the end of April on the year when the pupils are in S5.